You cannot stay quiet and expect people to understand what you think. You have to speak.
To design is to eat for me and to write is to drink. But whenever I am not designing or writing you will find me busy with photography or speaking in youth gatherings, interacting with students in schools or colleges and people in churches, temples and religious places.
The mission of my life is to encourage everyone to have faith. A lot of that encouragement is delivered in a form of speaking to the gatherings. They call him to talk on many different subjects. Few of the most popular ones are here,
- Faith and Works of Faith
- Creating Mission Statement for Life
- Does God exist? Where is He?
- Worship: Is it a shallow act of man or is there anything more to it?
- Computer Graphics
- Training in Advanced Excel Techniques
- Use and Impact of Social Media in our Generation and “The GenNext”
- Youth Seminars: Contemporary Issues